A forum for mommies seeking to create a peaceful home...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scripture

My Mom and I have been challenging each other to learn scriputre verses. I have really felt God pressing on my heart that I need to put scripture to memory. So we take turns each week picking out the verse and then we work on it all week. I just have to say how refreshing it has been. I have totally loved it and am looking forward to keeping it up. I wanted to pass on the challenge to others out there. One of the best parts about this whole process has been seeing God use the verse each week in ordinary and everyday events. Countless times during the week things will happen and the only thing that comes to mind is the verse of the week. It helps keep my mind focused on Jesus as well as keeping a positive outlook on life. God blesses us through so many facets and learning, memorizing, and praying scripture has been so rewarding for me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea Jen! What Scripture are you doing this week? I will join you!

    ReplyDelete