Hola Chicas,
A very snowy day here in East Texas! Hope all is well on your homefronts. Spent a good amount of time reading today(which is a luxury) ...just waiting on the laundry cycle. I did get up earlier than the kids this morning. It was SO hard. I laid on the floor of my bathroom closet with its light on reading the Bible...Jake came in to get ready for the day and looked very confused when he saw me...heheee. If I can rouse myself to being truly awake tomorrow I will find a better spot to pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can envision this, Mandy :) I sneak off to the kitchen since it is farthest from the children's rooms.
ReplyDeleteI did not manage to make it up before Nate this morning - as he decided 6am was a great time to come shaking Mommy awake.
Hehehe. I think I am going to try to use Levi as my 5:30 wake up challenge. Maybe I should say "Good morning little alarm clock" and take him to nurse in the living room instead of trying to fall back to sleep for an hour! We'll try tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete