Sweetest Mireya! Thank you for your card and for remembering me today. I am determined (and I pinky promise) to be as thoughtful as you from here on out and make myself a BIRTHDAY CALENDAR this year to remember Yours and all those birthdays of those I love. You are as always an inspiration to me!!!! I love you girl!!! And I loved your sweet post about Josh hugging you ! It was so precious!!!!!
Sweetest Mireya!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your card and for remembering me today. I am determined (and I pinky promise) to be as thoughtful as you from here on out and make myself a BIRTHDAY CALENDAR this year to remember Yours and all those birthdays of those I love. You are as always an inspiration to me!!!! I love you girl!!! And I loved your sweet post about Josh hugging you ! It was so precious!!!!!