Dearest Sisters,
I started doing P90x again today to better take care of myself. I am slowly learning the wisdom in the saying "If Momma aint happy, aint no body happy" It is so true!!! I think it is so important for us to take GOOD care of ourselves because not only does it make us feel better and gives us the energy to serve our families with a happier heart but it also teaches our little ones the importance of treating yourself with respect and kindness. I have often wondered at Jesus' saying "Love your neighbor as yourself." because I realized that you must first love yourself in order to love your neighbor!! It isn't selfish to take care of you...it is what God wants us to do. A wise person once told me,"You are holiest when you are happiest" Hmmmm...what a peaceful thought. Vitamins and 32oz of water daily here I come!!!! Love to all, Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment