A forum for mommies seeking to create a peaceful home...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Packing Up!

Thanks so much amanda for inviting me to this blog! you are so thoughtful! I am so proud of you for triathalon training! do you have a date for one? i started running again a couple of weeks ago and am enjoying it! The weather is just perfect for it!
Darryl, little Caleb, and I are trying to go out of town this weekend for this first time! I can't believe hes a month old today! We are going to parents lakehouse this weekend and then to his parents for the begining of the week...it is difficult to pack up and get stuff done with the little guy, but I am loving every minute of him! What a blessing! ok hes up and hungry...gotta run! Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Madeline!!!
    Glad to have you. Yes...I am doing the Danskin in Austin June 7th. Interested in joining us? Its a Sprint...1/2 mile swim,12 mile bike and 5k. Have fun traveling this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete