I was having a little spa moment this morning and decided to share one of my favorite tips for quick (and cheap!) rejuvenation. Instead of paying for expensive facial scrubs or microdermabrasion, you can just take about 1/2 T. of baking soda and add a little water to make a paste and then use it as a facial scrub - multiply the amounts for a foot, elbow, or knee scrub!
Also, honey does wonders for the face. Make a honey mask with just honey and a little water or mix 1 part honey to 1 part sugar for another kind of mask or facial or body scrub. (You can experiment with the consistency - it is not an exact science!) Leave on for 10 minutes for optimal softness. Easy to wash off in the shower. Love it!
Anyone else have any quick and easy "spa" ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sweet Mireya,
ReplyDeleteYes...I have tried the spa idea. Once...I was out of the regular baking soda so I tried honey and cream of wheat. It worked amazingly...Jake however thought I was nuts! :)