Posture is very important as I am finding out in my college class. After having my darling little girl Ella my posture was not the best. My husband was quick to remind me that I am slouching over. I use to play the piano and it was no problem to sit up straight. It actually hurt to slouch but being pregnant I lost my desire and effort to sit straight up. I know that most of you probably don't have this problem but I have found some benefits from good posture.
We are always looking for was to stay fit but when do we have time? Making a conscience effort to have good posture can strength your core while contacting your abs. It can be done anywhere at anytime. The long term benefit result in healthy bones and less likely to have aches or curve in the spin as we age.
After you strengthen your muscles that hold you up in proper position for good posture it will become more easy to do so. Good posture promotes femininity, health, and strength. Good luck on sitting up straight. You can do it!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome tip girl! I have been walkin like a movie star all afternoon. It makes me feel good too!! Fake it til you make it! Right?
ReplyDelete