A forum for mommies seeking to create a peaceful home...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Muscle Milk

Sweet Sisters,
Twice I have spilled the Muscle Milk today! I have to shake it up in a mixing cup and boy did I forget to check to see if the lid was on tight!! It was sticky all over the fridge and floor! I had to clean it up immediately of course. Rosalie just found my second cup and promptly shook it...the old lid flew off again!!! I really need to use the new mixing cup!!!! I am desperately trying to muster the courage to train for the June triathlon...I took a "before" picture last night and almost ralphed. I was thinking about posting the picture for motivation but I am not sure I have enough humility. Oh well, "Mama said there'd be days like this"...I will try not to cry over spilled Muscle Milk!

4 comments:

  1. How about posting a pic from your last triathlon - positive motivation instead of negative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! (How was lunch yesterday?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch was great - & yes, Katie D. is super-fashionable! She was wearing a trendy leather jacket with the purple outfit from the picture and she was getting compliments right and left! I want her to be my personal shopper/ fashion guru now:)

    ReplyDelete