A forum for mommies seeking to create a peaceful home...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring has sprung??

Gorgeous day in south central Texas today! We celebrated with a picnic trip to our property. The kids were in no hurry to leave, even with the setting sun bringing some chilly air with it. So we played a game where you only had to get in the car if Mommy could catch you. The first two went down pretty easy, but I thought I would never round up the older boys (not easy to run in rubber boots, even if they are totally adorable hot pink ones!). So that was my exercise routine for the day...possibly burned off one of the chocolate chips that was in the two cookies I ate...

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I can just picture it! Sounds so fun and peaceful. Pink rubber boots are just my style! How cute! Bet the kids loved seeing you run. My kids love i t when I chase them and tickle them...they beg for more. Its sweet. I am very excited to see your new home! Almost done right?

    ReplyDelete