Monday, March 1, 2010
Birthday celebration!
My dearest Amanda, we have been friends for a long time (indeed :), but I still only remember the general week that your birthday is in, and I KNOW it is soon (or maybe even now?!). I think the reason for my brain malfunction on this most delightful occasion, is that I think some one as precious and unique as you should have much more than a mere 24 hour celebration. May God shower you with joy and blessings on your actual birthday and for the whole year through. I thank Him (daily, as you know) for the gift of your friendship, one that is going to last for all eternity (for real, because we already know He plans to make us heavenly neighbors :) I love you, dear sister!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Sweetest Katie,
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to be neighbors! I am so thankful that we have this new site so that we can chat and be close!! Yes...and you nailed it ...today is my 31st birthday! I am having a wonderful one...making a Julia Childs dish for dinner!!!! I love you and cannot wait to write more later!!! Please have a beautiful day!!