A forum for mommies seeking to create a peaceful home...

Friday, March 26, 2010

photography

Photography is actually one of my loves! Along with the scrapbooking that follows! I just got a new camera for christmas this past year and am loving it! I found a website online that is pretty good with helpful tips in laymans terms...it is http://digital-photography-school.com/ they also have a weekly tip you can sign up for...sometimes it is great! You can search the site for "portraits" and some of the articles on portraits will show up. Let me know if you like it!
Amanda, I love your idea of giving the kids cupcakes on their saints feast day! I may have to steal this idea! =)

I am feeling so blessed today! Yesterday, after many prayers and discussions with my husband, I told my job that I will be coming back PRN only (since the birth of our precious Caleb)! This means I will only work at most 36 every 2weeks. YEA!!! I get to enjoy my #1 fulltime vocation! Wife and Mommy!! God is good, and he will take care of us while Darryl is in medical school and has$0.00 income =) ..more like -$$$ income!

Happy late feast of the Annunciation!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I am so glad that you get more time to stay home! Oh, and I could tell someone was good at photography from all of those great pics from the hospital!!! Happy Feast of the Annunciation to you too!! Father Mclaughlin did a wonderful Mass up at the Cathedral yesterday! I am so glad that he is back! PS. Two nights ago during a tornado watch I got the unction to pray for Fr. Gus really urgently. Jake and I prayed. The next day Father told me that his hut was struck by lightning and the charge went through his ear down his body and out his toes!!!! Praise Jesus for the intuition!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the website - it will be so nice to just check it out instead of slogging though all the sites that pop up when I google. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, neat website! Thanks for sharing...
    Congrats on more time at home, that's such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete