A forum for mommies seeking to create a peaceful home...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

No Fear

Mandy & Natalie and any other triathletes,

How is your training going? I asked my friend Leigh Ann about tips for clicking in on a bike (she's not a triathlete but she does the MS150) and her advice was that once you fall once, you get over the fear of falling ... Not sure what you can do with that advice b/c I'd rather you not fall at all! LOL!

Hope you are doing well!

Love ya!
Mireya

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mireya!!! I watched my Mom ride my bike (without clicking in) and i observed that she really isnt that far from the ground. If she were to tump over it wouldn't be that big a deal...so, I am figuring the same holds true for me. It just feels like you are way up high and super vulnerable on that tiny seat and thin wheels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I didn't want it to be misinterpreted...I would never want Mom to fall (and it would be a big deal if she did )but...I just noticed how she like me was really only a couple of feet off the ground at any given time during the ride. :)Love ya

    ReplyDelete